BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stolen Sinner

Go down 
+4
madmike
IDrinkYourMilkshake
milton
fitfred
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fitfred

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:52 am

hey guys, does anyone know what the stolen sinner is meant to be like?
It looks sweet, and the price for a brakeless bike with a freecoaster is killer but are they gonna cut corners to keep the price down?
cheers
Back to top Go down
milton

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:54 pm

The bike itself is fuck off heavy as the frame, forks and bars are made out of a lower end "hi-ten" style steel. I wouldn't consider buying one personally.

In addition to this, you will not want to learn to ride on a freecoaster as you will not be able to ride cassettes again. I know I can't.

Look at the Eastern Bikes completes, thats what i had for my first bike. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
IDrinkYourMilkshake
Administrator
Administrator
IDrinkYourMilkshake

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:48 pm

milton wrote:
you will not want to learn to ride on a freecoaster as you will not be able to ride cassettes again. I know I can't.

I ride chainless/ghetto coaster all the time, and I have no problem switching back to my cassie.

Oh, and the Sinner looks super-steeze. I'd get one then upgrade the parts when I need to.
Back to top Go down
fitfred

Number of posts : 16

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:02 pm

yeah the whole freecoaster thing does sound a bit far out but could be cool. thats the thing it looks ace but if you're gonna upgrade the parts wouldn't just be better off with verde cadet or summin straight up?
Back to top Go down
milton

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:22 pm

No, I mean if you learn on a freecoaster instead of a cassette it is difficult to switch back. I never had a cassette when i learn't to BMX so i always rolled back with the aid of a freecoaster, I roll back like a retarded raccoon on a cassette hub.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:42 pm

yer looks good just chaneg the froks and bars then itll be better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazy_on_bmx
Uber Whip

Number of posts : 20

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:48 am

Thank you captain obvious
Back to top Go down
FitAM

FitAM

Number of posts : 168

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:11 pm

the stolen sinner is ill and eastern completes suck dont go there my friend has one and he has had to replace every pice except the seat/post/and stem and frame
Back to top Go down
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:50 am

Eastern Completes = value for money.
Unless you get the Lowdown, in which case you'll be needing a new bike in no time.
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 pm

get the stolen if you like it but youd be better off with a hoffman or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stolen Sinner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stolen Sinner   Stolen Sinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stolen Sinner
Page 1 of 1