BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freaking Flats !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fasterthandoug

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Freaking Flats !! Empty
PostSubject: Freaking Flats !!   Freaking Flats !! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Today I was doing a Triathlon, not quite Olympic distance , but longer than a sprint. andthey also did it in a different order Swim run Bike , instead of swim Bike run , but I like it that way since the Bike is my fastest leg anyway

3/4 mile swim
5 mile run
25 mile mile bike

I was set up to go out in the 9th wave ( out of 14 ) , I got in the water and the water felt good , I DId my swim with a respectable time right in the middle of the pack , then the run , I suck at running , but I was still running a little ahead of what I wanted as a time , so I was happy, I got to my Bike I was never so happy to see my Felt. I got on Board and I hauled ass out of the transition zone , almost hitting an pedestrian with My Bayonet Bars. It stared out with about 3 miles of a Gentle down hill. I had my Baby in the 53 -11 and down in the aero bars and I was hauling at just over 43 MPH , and I was passing people . about 9 miles into the course wasa tough Steep Climb about a Mile long , I left it in the Big ring and out of teh saddle I climbed that thing like a rocket! and right at the start of the hill I passed Doug! he starte in wave 7 10 minues ahead of me ! cheers I cleared the top and own I went Fast! really fast! over 55 + so I am still passing people left and right , now at mile 18 , I have my head down pushing hard , when I see a warning written on the road , I look up to see a Hugh pot hole Right in front of me , I tried to bunny hop it , but since I was on hte aero bars , I was only able to clear the front tire , the rear tire slammed the corner! , about a 100 yard later I could feel I was loosing air in the rear tire! Snake Bite! SHIT ! I pull over and Quickly start changing the tire asfast as I can , And Using a C02 inflater got back on the road , But I lost 5+ minutes . I get back on the bike with the intent of making up that time , I took off a a Bitch to be reconed with ! I hauled came across hte line Spent . Looking at my Watch and cyclo computer My Timne was good , But That lost time to flat just pissed me off! then when the results were fianlly posted , I came in 2nd in my division! lost by 1:34 , Overall I was the 7th Fastes woman, and I came in 2nd for the fastest time on the bike ! lost that by 2:11.

O I wasso Pissed!

But I beat Doug by over 11 Minutes queen queen
Back to top Go down
ethan.bmx

ethan.bmx

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Freaking Flats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking Flats !!   Freaking Flats !! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Freaking Flats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking Flats !!   Freaking Flats !! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:03 am

gesh that would of been hard
Back to top Go down
FitAM

FitAM

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Freaking Flats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking Flats !!   Freaking Flats !! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 pm

nice story but congratulations and flats come at the worst times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freaking Flats !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freaking Flats !!   Freaking Flats !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freaking Flats !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BMX Forum :: BMX Central :: Bikes And Parts-
Jump to: