BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

These stupid users and topics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benny

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-02

These stupid users and topics Empty
PostSubject: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 am

I haven't been on here for ages because for some reason i can't access the forum, i tried numerous times but no dice. Now i somehow managed to get one and had a look around at what i was missing.
And i've noticed more dickhead users having a go at madmike, i mean what the hell ?!?!
So i don't see why mod / admins just don't delete these topics and if the users persist then ban them straight off, i mean these topics are left open and aren't doing anyone any good ,especially for madmike.

So i really think that the topics should be deleted and the users warned and then banned if they persist.

By the way, its good to be back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:48 am

yes exactly

*nudge nudge admins*

good to have you back
Back to top Go down
benny

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 am

TheAzMyster wrote:
yes exactly

*nudge nudge admins*

good to have you back
Cheers Az, its good to be back i duno why i couldn't acces the forum before but i can now so its fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:37 pm

yer man but im use to it now .....

allso welcome back

and im back now new laptop Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazy_on_bmx
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:09 pm

yay mike
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:12 am

yer fells good bein back on the web lol

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazy_on_bmx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These stupid users and topics   These stupid users and topics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These stupid users and topics
Page 1 of 1