BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

People who are crap and have the best bike

Go down 
+5
johno15
Cornfish
rob
nick_rides
pryaz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pryaz
pryaz

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-05-23

People who are crap and have the best bike Empty
PostSubject: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:41 am

Well, this is a bike related rant, but yesterday I saw a guy at my local skatepark with a better bike than me and he couldn't do jackshit! Here I have on my bike which I worked really hard to get with my money, and along comes some rich ass guy who can't do half the stuff that I can do, on an expensive bike better than mine!
I know that the bike doesn't really matter and It's the rider that matters, but it just annoys me that a guy who probably knows nothing about bikes picks up a really expensive bike and buys it just because he has enough money to.

Well, that's it from me Smile
Back to top Go down
nick_rides

nick_rides

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:23 am

i dont know man, thats like a common stereotype, i mean like i have a pritty dialed bike, but i work and save up and treat my self so such items as a grim reaper. knowones gonna think any less of you if your good enough to be sponsored with a 1922 mosh complete or someting, i mean like ive been riding for like 10 months now, and my progression fro mthen and like things like my job have lead me to having a good bike, and im not even like good enough to be spono, even though im not exactly a begginer, ig a beginner wants a godo bike to start off riding with, let him be, it doesnt really hurt or effect you in any other way than for you to be jealous. i was one of those kids, i started out on a fbm doployer, and kids were liek you do you have a good bike when your like crap. and i was like wtf. but now little kids ask me if im sponsored because A- i did a big ass boost over like a15foot gap and B- i have a realyl shiny bike, but this is completly of the topic, but i can understant your piont of view, it would pisss you off something shocking, but thats life i guess, but you godda think to youself, it doesnt really matter, aslong as you can beet him in a game of PIG. skills beet your ride
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:02 am

its best to start off bmxing with a heavy bike..so you learn to hop/jump a heavy bike...when you get a new lighter bike u go 2x as high as before. (what i did.... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
nick_rides

nick_rides

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:56 am

yeh you could say i did that to, except i had a fbm then went to a grim reaper?
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:02 am

i hate being shit but have a reasonably good bike

because im not very good and people think wow sick bike you any good ?
and im like no and they go then y do you have a good bike

i have spent my money very well
i hope
and love my bike but hate being shit i guess i have to work at biking get better
Back to top Go down
johno15

johno15

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:06 am

i'm about at the same point azza cant do much with my bmx but practice as much as i can so yea
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:20 am

yea i hate being crappy i would rather be good with a shit bike
Back to top Go down
Blake

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:22 am

i ride every day Smile
Back to top Go down
pryaz
pryaz

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:49 am

TheAzMyster wrote:
yea i hate being crappy i would rather be good with a shit bike

Just ride... Helps me get better Smile
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:16 am

i cant ride everyday i have to babysit all week its so unfair

i ride every weekend
Back to top Go down
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:57 am

I personally don't have a problem with it. They can have whatever bike they want. Most of the time they would of worked for the money, so they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:05 pm

i work for my bike parts i find i enjoy spending money on my bike getting new parts makes me happy

my parents disagree though they say spend your money on something worthwhile

i also love riding alot more than upgrading, but buying new parts makes me want to ride
Back to top Go down
fasterthandoug

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 pm

So what they don't know what they are doing but have good equipment, props to them . It puts teh Money in to the Bike industry the didtributer who I deal with tells me. that 90% of the $500 -$1500 Mt bikes sold, never see dirt , 90% of the Road Bikes that are $3000+ Never see mopre then 500 miles . However the bike industry needs these people, to survive !

Plus some of these people will get into the sport ,other will see it cheap on Craigs list .
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:43 am

yeah but seriously im with nov on this one. They can do what ever they like, they brought the bike its their bike whether people hate it or like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who are crap and have the best bike   People who are crap and have the best bike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who are crap and have the best bike
Page 1 of 1