BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IDrinkYourMilkshake
Administrator
Administrator
IDrinkYourMilkshake

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-05-21

I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Empty
PostSubject: I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!   I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:22 am

So, a few days back I managed to obtain a DC fitted for $5. Apparently the person who sold it to me had second thoughts. Here is the text conversation. K=Kid, M=Me.

K: Hey, I need some money or my hat back.
M: Kay, that's cool, but we made a deal.
K: But I need it back 'cause Andrew wasn't going to pay you, now I need my hat or money or he'll get jumped.
M: Wow, shitty for him.
K: Hey, give me my hat back or I'll pop your tires next time I see your bike at Jakes.
M: Kay.
K: So what's it gonna be? Hat or tires?
M: Tires, I was looking on changing them anyway, besides, after Jake gets out of jail he's going to rehab, so it's going to be a while until you see my bike there again. (Owned.)
K: Quit being a bitch and give me my hat.
M: I'm not being a bitch, you're giving me options and I selected my perferred choice.
K: Just give my back my hat and quit being a bitch.
M: Now hold on. You made a deal with me for $5, now, you might not know this, but I have a strict no refund policy. Also, I will not be held responsible for your hindsight and I will not be held responsible for any issues your hindsight has caused you. If you want your hat back, that's cool, but that doesn't mean you'll get it back. The shit is mine and will remain that way.
M:My best advice for you would be to shut the hell up and fix your problems your own damn self instead of trying to exploit me, and I swear, if I
get another text from you about any of this shit, you won't be worrying about your hat, you'll be worrying about how much morphine is in your I.V.
Back to top Go down
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!   I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:27 am

Haha you completely owned him. Can't say I blame him though. DC hats are dear.
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!   I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:39 am

nice lol Smile owned

but it would be a shame for bluebrass's brother posting on this site that he was fatally stabbed during a gang fight Sad
Back to top Go down
IDrinkYourMilkshake
Administrator
Administrator
IDrinkYourMilkshake

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!   I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:03 pm

rob wrote:
nice lol Smile owned

but it would be a shame for bluebrass's brother posting on this site that he was fatally stabbed during a gang fight Sad

...What was that? All that post did was confuse the hell out of.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!   I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:43 pm

lol nice

i got my dc hat for free about a year ago.. gotta love product toss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazy_on_bmx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!   I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want my hat back, A.K.A. Kid gets textOWNED!
Page 1 of 1