BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
rob
Nov
madmike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
madmike

madmike

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-05-20

just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Just who is Jack Schitt???????????

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says "You dont know Jack Schitt!"

Well, thanks to my friends genrous genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O.Schitt, the owner of Needeep N Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple had 6 children : Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objections, Deep Schitt marred Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt married Ted Sherlock, and because she had her kids living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schiit married Loda Schitt and they had a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were insperable through childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcment in the papers announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, " you dont know Jack Schitt!" you can correct them.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazy_on_bmx
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:07 am

Lol, was that really worth your time Razz
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:36 am

i believe the term is you dont know jack shit?
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:22 am

lol it was nov . i just copyed it off myspace

and rob i just copyed the whole thing off myspace
Back to top Go down
Verdematt

Verdematt

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:58 am

old but funny
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 am

o lol

i sounded like a right mug there
"i believe the term is"

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:33 am

lol nothing new then mate lol
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 am

I now know about schitt
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:15 am

hahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHhahaHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS caps

i never heard of that before thats so funny haha
Back to top Go down
fasterthandoug

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:21 pm

Lame ,That is so old!!!
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:36 am

anybody under the age of 20 would think its funny none of the people i showed said theyve seen it before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just who is jack schitt???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BMX Forum :: Away From The Streets :: Anything-
Jump to: