BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Joke Thread

Go down 
+6
Brendan
Blake
IDrinkYourMilkshake
pryaz
rob
Nov
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-05-18

The Official Joke Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:53 am

Basically you just post jokes, thought this would be good for some laughs. Enjoy and have fun!
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:47 am

please ONLY post jokes in this thread!!!!

two of mine

Why men have to stand to pee:

Seems God was just about done creating the universe, but he had two extra things left in his bag of creations, so he decided to split them between Adam and Eve. He told the couple, that one of the things he had to give away was the ability to stand up while urinating.
"It's a very handy thing," God told the couple, who he found under an apple tree. "I was wondering if either one of you wanted the ability."
Adam jumped up and blurted, "Oh, give that to me! I'd love to. Please, oh please, oh please, let me have that ability. It'd be so great! When I'm working in the garden or manning the animals I could just stand there and let it fly. It'd be so cool, I could write my name in the sand.
Oh please, God, let it be me who you give that gift to, let me stand and pee, oh please!" On and on he went like an excited little boy who had to pee.
Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted that so badly, that he should have it. It seemed to be the sort of thing that would make him happy and she really wouldn't mind if Adam were the one given this ability.
And so Adam was given the ability to control the direction of his misdirection while in a vertical position. And so, he was happy and did celebrate by wetting down the bark on the tree nearest him, laughing with delight all the while. And it was good.
"Fine," God said, looking back into his bag of leftover gifts, "What's left here? Oh yes, Multiple Orgasms."

Great Sex:

The Italian man said, "Last week, my wife and I had great sex. I rubbed her body all over with olive oil, we made passionate love, and she screamed for a five full minutes at the end."

The Frenchman boasted, "Last week when my wife and I had sex, I rubbed her body all over with butter. We then made passionate love and she screamed for fifteen minutes."

The Jewish man said, "Well, last week my wife and I also had sex. I rubbed her body all over with schmaltz (chicken fat). We made love, and she screamed for over six hours."

The other two were stunned. The amazed Frenchman asked, "What could you have possibly done to make your wife scream for six hours? "The Jewish man said, "I wiped my hands on the bedspread”.
Back to top Go down
pryaz
pryaz

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:22 am

A young couple were inevitably going to have sex that night for the first time, so the man goes to a pharmacist and asks the attendant about what pack of condoms to get, the 3 pack, 6 pack or 12 pack. Unsure of how many times they were going to do it, he buys the 12 pack.
When he arrives at the girls house, they have dinner with the girls parents, so the man offers to say grace. After 10 minutes he was still deep in prayer. After 25 minutes he is still praying, so the woman whispers "I never knew you were so religious". He Replies "I never knew your Dad was a Pharamcist."

On day a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde were on their way to heaven.
God told them the stairs to heaven were 1,000 steps and on every step he was going to tell them a joke. If they laughed they would not be able to get to heaven.
So the redhead made it to the 45th step and laughed.
The brunette made it to the 200th step and laughed.
But the blonde made it to the 999th step and laughed even before god told his joke.
God asked "Why did you laugh I haven't even told the joke yet"
The blonde said "I know I just now got the first one!!!"

Two eggs boiling in a pan, one male and one female.
The female egg says "Look, I've got a crack"
"No good telling me" replies the male egg "I'm not hard yet"

Why was the washing machine laughing?
Because it was taking the piss out the underpants.

That's my input to this thread
Back to top Go down
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:26 am

Haha classic pryaz, and you to rob. Keep em coming peeps.
Back to top Go down
IDrinkYourMilkshake
Administrator
Administrator
IDrinkYourMilkshake

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Why did Hitler kill himself?
He got his gas bill.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:33 am

Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants incase he got a hole in one
Back to top Go down
pryaz
pryaz

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:10 am

Time for a few Chuck Norris's Smile

God said let their be light, chuck norris said 'say please'
jesus walks on water, chuck norris walks on Jesus.
Normal people wank to a picture of a hot chick, chuck norris wanks to a picture of chuck norris

Anyone got any more chuck norris jokes theyd like to share?
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:37 am

Its not a chuck norris but it's one of Kochies(Australian morning show host.)

There were 2 guys at a murder scene where someone had been shot.
The first cop said to the other one "Who do you think killed him?"
The cop replied "dont know but i think he was shot by a golf-gun"
"What the Fuck is a golf-gun" the other cop said to which the other cop replied "i'm not sure but it sure left a Hole in One."
Back to top Go down
CythoN

CythoN

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:47 am

Chuck Norris’s penis is so big that it has a penis of its own and it is still bigger than yours.

Chuck Norris doesnt consider it sex if the woman lives

When Chuck Noris jumps in a pool he dosen’t get wet water gets Chuck Noris.

Chuck Noris round house kicked the leaning tower of piza

Chuck Noris isn’t hung like a horse a horse is hung like him..

The atom bomb isn’t real.. It’s just Chuck falling out a plane and punching the ground..

Wat is the quickest way to mans heart?
Chuck Noris’s fist.

Chuck Noris retards are just people that have been round house kicked in the face by Chuck Noris

Chuck Norris pees in a can and sells it as redbull.

God wanted to create the world in 10 days… Chuck Norris gave him 6.

Most people put their pants on one leg at a time, Chuck Norris does both legs at once.

It never rains when Chuck Noris is around, if it tried he would just roundhouse kick every single raindrop

a stagnant container of chuck norris’s urine turns in to diamonds after 2 days

There are actually 8 wonders of the world. Chuck Norris counts for 4 of them.

this was actually a dictionary website until it said chuck norris spelled something wrong so he round house kicked it into this.

The Devil went down to Georgia not because he was looking for a soul to steal.. Chuck Norris took over hell for two weeks and told the Devil to get the fuck out.

Chuck Norris is the reason that God rested on the seventh day.

Three simple rules of survival:

1. Don’t take the name of Chuck in vain
2. When in the presence of Chuck, avert your eyes, lest you recieve a roundhouse kick to the face
3. When camping, bring toilet paper

——

There Is No Such Thing As A Lesbian, There Are Just Girls Who Haven’t Met Chuck Norris

——

Chuck Norris doesn’t eat nails for breakfast, he eats rail road spikes.

This just in:
“Alexandria the prophet” was currently found in Japan, where she apparantly landed after a good round house kick to the face by god…I mean Chuck Norris.

——

Someone once asked Chuck Norris “How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?” uppon completing of the sentance Chuck Norris just smiled. Two seconds later Chuck resorected Bruce Lee and he proceeded to roud house kick the person to death for taking the name of Chuck in vein.

——

chuck norris enventd a time machine and went back to just before j.f.k. was shot, he jumped in front of the bullets and shattered them all with his beard. j.f.k. died out of pure amazement.

——

Superman only has two weeknesses. Kryptonite and a round house kick from Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once commented, “There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none.”

Chuck Norris once ate an entire ream of rice paper and shat out origami swans and Mister Miyagi from Karate Kid.

Chuck Norris is a man of few words. Chuck Norris is not a man of few roundhouse kicks to the face.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse actually live in Chuck Norris’s nutsack.

When observing a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick in slow motion, one finds that Chuck Norris actually rapes his victim in the ass, smokes a cigarette with Dennis Leary, and then roundhouse kicks them in the face.

Chuck Norris put humpty dumpty back together again, only to roundhouse kick him in the face. Later Chuck dined on scrambled eggs with all the king’s horses and all the king’s men. The king himself could not attend for unspecified reasons. Coincidentally, the autopsoy revealed the cause of death to be a roundhouse kick to the face. There is only one King.

When Chuck Norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro at the golf club, said to chuck,”excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole”. Chuck Norris turned towards the man and said, im Chuck Norris, the man then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.

Chuck Norris made Ellen Degeneres straight.

Chuck Norris kicked Neo out of Zion , now Neo is “The Two”

Chuck Norris’ iPod came with a real charger instead of just a USB cord.

Chuck Norris knows where Carmen Sandiego is.

Rudolph has a red nose because he got lippy and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him across the face several times.

China was once bordering the United States, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked it all the way through the Earth.

Chuck Norris is what Willis was talking about

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

Chuck Norris sent Jesus a birthday card on December 25th and it wasn’t Jesus’ birthday. Jesus was to scared to correct Chuck Norris and to this day December 25th is known as Jesus’ birthday.

When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.

Chuck Norris once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

Chuck Norris once kicked a baby elephant into puberty

Multiple people have died from Chuck Norris giving them the finger.

Chuvk Norris once tried to wear glasses. The result was him seeing around the world to the point where he was looking at the back of his own head.

Pee Wee Herman got arrested for masturbating in public. The same day, Chuck Norris got an award for masturbating in public.

Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.

Chuck Norris never cries, because of this when he’s sad he roundhouse kicks himself and it makes him feel better since he knows he is the only one who can survive the roundhouse.

Chuck Norris does not procreate, he breeds

Chuck Norris’ sperm is so energetic that when he busts… Well, I’ll leave the rest up to your imagination.

When asked what type of vehicle he drives, Chuck Norris responded slyly with “Don’t you mean what kind of vehicle drives me?”

Chuck Norris’ evil twin brother, Richard Simmons, once approached Chuck with the hope of reconciliation, but at the sight of Richard’s curly, well kept hair, Chuck Norris became so enraged that he turned green with hate and ripped Richard Simmons arms and legs off. This action was the origin of the Marvel Comic badass, The Incredible Hulk.

Chuck Norris doesn’t worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Chuck tells it to.

God has nothing to do with the creation of the heavens and the earth, it was Chuck Norris’s roundhouse kick to the face of God that allowed him to create the heavens and the earth.

Chuck Norris was once walking along the Sahara Desert when he decided he needed shelter from the sun. So he stared at the sand until it melted into 2 ton blocks. He then made his shelter which we now call the Great Pyramids.

Adam and Eve never existed. What really happened, was that Chuck Norris sneezed and a human fetus emerged from his nose, this was the beginning of man.

Chuck Norris was not alowed to be a part of UFC,NFL,PGA,NBA,NHL or any Olympic event for fear that too many deaths would occure….

Chuck Norris masterbates with a sledgehammer.

Sonic booms are really Chuck Norris’s orgasms.

Chuck Norris wrote every single edition of the Choose Your Own Adventure books. He wrote them all under pennames to hide the fact that they are autobiographical.

Chuck Norris prefers Mr. Pibb to Dr. Pepper. When asked why, he responded, “I don’t trust doctors.” He proceeded to shot laser beams out of his eyes and ate the hearts of everyone in the room.

Chuck Norris is actually Jeeves from AskJeeves.com

Chuck Norris has every single copy of National Geographic in his basement. He also has the ability to lift every single one of them at once.

Chuck Norris lives by one rule: No Asian Chicks.

The role of Alf, from the hit 80s TV show of the same name was actually played by Chuck Norris’ penis.

Chuck Norris eats pieces of metal for breafast and shits out a tool shed at lunch.

In 1945, Adolf Hitler was really kicked to death by a five year old Chuck Norris.

Mr. Clean is really Chuck Norris with a shaved head and an ear-ring.

Chuck Norris also played the Black guy in Walker Texas Ranger.

Chuck Norris found a portal to Hell where he repeatedly gave the Devil a round house kick to the face.

Chuck Norris invented american flag pants.

Chuck Norris has slept with a woman from every country except China and Japan.
“No Asian chicks.”

Chuck Norris invented the beard.

In the 80’s it was discovered that President Reagan had an inoperable growth on his brain. Rather than letting him die, they shrunk Chuck Norris and injected him into President Reagan. There, he fought the tumor and defeated it with a round house kick to the face. The tumor died and Chuck Norris safely exited Ronald Regan’s body. Chuck Norris then had Reagan’s tumor mounted on his wall next to the elephant that he killed with his bare hands and the dinosaur he shot on his hunting expedition to the Jurassic Period.

Chuck Norris has no use for books since he has a little computer that just downloads information into his brain. He likes to think Charles Dickens’ stories while he works out.

During the 1970’s he taught The Price is Right host Bob Barker karate.(True)

Every night at 8:00, a truck pulls up to Chuck Norris’ house. In the truck are a bunch of orphans. For the next half-hour, Chuck Norris practices roundhouse kicks on the orphans while “It’s a Hard Knock Life” plays in the background. At the end of the session, the orphans say “Thank you, Mr. Norris.” in perfect unison, then march into the truck in silence.

Chuck Norris’ penis is so large, that he in fact has to tie it around his left leg so that it doesn’t get in the way of his round-house kick.

Chuck Norris killed the Pope with a roundhouse kick to the chest after an argument over who had a better beard, Jesus or Norris.

Chuck Norris told Kid Rock that God doesn’t know why, but Chuck Norris does.

Chuck Norris saw evil, spoke evil, and heard evil. Then he gave evil a sharp roundhouse kick to the head.

Chuck Norris diabolically invented Vin Diesel in an effort to help win WWII.

Chuck Norris came up with the idea for the Total Gym after trying to bench press his own penis. He found that he needed to start with a

lighter weight and work his way up.

Chuck Norris commands all five lions of Voltron simultaneously.

After reading the Letters to the Editor in his local newspaper, Chuck Norris became enraged at the fact that Richard Dean Anderson was considered sexier by women in the coveted 65+ demographic. To increase his sex appeal to older women, Chuck Norris tried to build a Missle Defense System out of a tube of chapstick, six rubber bands, a spork from KFC and a copy of Sports by Huey Lewis and the News. This soon became the prototype for the Total Body Gym Workout Machine.

Chuck Norris is actually just Bob Saget in his invincible mech suit.

Chuck Norris has covered his entire house in tinfoil to prevent Steven Seagal and Vin Diesel from collectively applying the force-choke to him. When applying the tinfoil, he inadvertantly applied it shiny-side down, thus effectively drawing heat from teh sun into his house. The resulting oven-like enclosure actually damaged his skin and deadened his nerve-endings, giving him his freakish ability to withstand pain.

Chuck Norris is a mammal. Chuck Norris fights ALL the time. The purpose of Chuck Norris is to flip out and roundhouse kick people.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

When Chuck Norris was a teenager, he once impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the Himalaya mountains. 9 months later, the nuns all gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in NFL history.

When the Boogeyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris plays baseball he hits a homerun every time by roundhouse kicking the baseball. He then procedes to fuck all the girls in the stadium with his beard.

Chuck once got shot in the head. He then proceeded to surgically remove the bullet with his beard as foreceps and then ate it because his daily iron count was low.

Ice isn’t cold water, it’s water that is scared still by Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris’s wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it honey,” and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, “Never question Chuck Norris.”

Chuck Norris wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

If you look at Chuck Norris while he is smiling, your entire family will get AIDS.

Chuck Norris has an ongoing feud with the Keebler elves. It started when they stole his idea for putting a kitchen in a tree. While the elves now make subpar cookies in the tree, Chuck’s tree contains a fully functioning crystal meth lab.

Chuck Norris can actually breath fire.

A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is “Charles”. Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

In the back of the Guinness Book of World Records it states “All records are currently held by Chuck Norris, and the records listed in this book are only the records of those people who have come closest to Chuck Norris’s records.”

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt.
Back to top Go down
FitAM

FitAM

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:08 pm

wtf whered you get all the chuck norris stuff
Back to top Go down
FitAM

FitAM

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:09 pm

you forgot "behind chuck norris's beard is not a chin but another fist" -Family Guy-
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:02 pm

hahahahahaha

i read all the chuck norris jokes funny
Back to top Go down
Blake

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:30 am

omg the chick norris jokes were hilarious especially slow motion round house kick
Back to top Go down
StOnA

StOnA

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 pm

chuck norris went to the virgin islands when he came back they were just called the islands

sorry if its already there i didnt read all of the chuck norris jokes
Back to top Go down
StOnA

StOnA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes

Yo mama so stupid when she saw the NC-17 (under 17 not admitted) sign, she went home and got 16 friends

Yo mama so stupid when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon

Yo mama so stupid she told everyone that she was "illegitiment" because she couldn't read

Yo mama so stupid that she puts lipstick on her head just to make-up her mind

Yo mama so stupid she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl

Yo mama so stupid you have to dig for her IQ!

Yo mama so stupid she got locked in a grocery store and starved!

Yo mama so stupid it took her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes!

Yo mama so stupid that she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order!

Yo mama so stupid she could trip over a cordless phone!

Yo mama so stupid she sold her car for gasoline money!

Yo mama so stupid she bought a solar-powered flashlight!

Yo mama so stupid she thinks a quarterback is a refund!

Yo mama so stupid she took a cup to see Juice.

Yo mama so stupid that she sold the car for gas money.

Yo mama so stupid she asked you "What is the number for 911"

Yo mama so stupid she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.

Yo mama so stupid when she read on her job application to not write below the dotted line she put "O.K."

Yo mama so stupid she got stabbed in a shoot out.

Yo mama so stupid she stole free bread.

Yo mama so stupid she took a spoon to the superbowl.

Yo mama so stupid she called Dan Quayle for a spell check.

Yo mama so stupid she stepped on a crack and broke her own back.

Yo mama so stupid she makes Beavis and Butt-Head look like Nobel Prize winners.

Yo mama so stupid she thought she needed a token to get on Soul Train.

Yo mama so stupid she took the Pepsi challenge and chose Jif.

Yo mama so stupid when you stand next to her you hear the ocean!

Yo mama so stupid she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl

Yo mama so stupid she got locked in a grocery store and starved!

Yo mama so stupid she thinks Fleetwood Mac is a new hamburger at McDonalds!

Yo mama so stupid she sits on the TV, and watches the couch!

Yo mama so stupid that she thought Boyz II Men was a day care center.

Yo mama so stupid she bought a videocamera to record cable tv shows at home.

Yo mama so stupid when she went to take the 44 bus, she took the 22 twice instead.

Yo mama so stupid she jumped out the window and went up.

Yo mama so stupid she thought a quarterback was an income tax refund.

Yo mama so stupid she took a umbrella to see Purple Rain.

Yo mama so stupid that under "Education" on her job apllication, she put "Hooked on Phonics."

Yo mama so stupid she put out the cigarette butt that was heating your house.

Yo mama so stupid she put lipstick on her forehead, talking about she was trying to makeup her mind.

Yo mama so stupid she watches "The Three Stooges" and takes notes.

Q: WHAT DO CHINESE MEN DO DURING AN ERECTION ?

A: THEY GO AND VOTE !!!

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.
Back to top Go down
pryaz
pryaz

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:44 am

I read half of the chuck Norris's but then cbf reading the rest to see if this was in it.

Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. too bad chuck norris never cries.
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:02 pm

haha stona that was funny but some were in there 3 times
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:16 am

yeah that was annoying.

Your wife is so fat when you climb on her in bed, your ears pop!
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 am

3 guys go to Hell
Three guys die and go to hell.

When they arrive the devil informs them that he is going to remove their penises.

"Oh, how are you going to do it", asks one of the guys.

"Whatever your fathers jobs were, that's how I'll remove them" says the devil.

So he calls over the first guy "Your father was a lumberjack... So I'll cut it off with a saw"

To the second guy he says "Your father was a blacksmith... So I'm going to burn it off"

As he calls the third guy over he notices he's smiling.

"Why are you smiling, you just watched me remove your friends penises" says the devil.

"I know" replies the man "but my father was a popsicle maker"
Back to top Go down
rob

rob

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 am

Why Sex is like Riding a Bike:

1. You have to keep pumping if you want to get anywhere.

2. It's best to wear protective head-gear when going into unfamiliar territory.

3. You can do it with no hands, but it's best not to try it until you have a lot of experience.

4. It's easier to learn with the help of someone who has a lot of experience.

5. You can do it by yourself, but it's usually not as much fun.

6. It's usually hard to control your speed the first few times you try.

7. It's best to have a soft place to land.

8. You don't need any special clothing, but you can get some if you are really into it.

9. If you're with someone who is having trouble keeping up, it's usually best to slow down and wait for them.

10. Most people think it looks easy until they try it for the first time.

11. Once you learn, you never forget how.

12. If you fall off get right back on.

13. If you get a flat, try pumping it back up.

14. Remember to signal before you change direction.

15. Make sure that you've got a firm grip.

16. Sometimes it's nice to have a cushy seat.

17. Once you're over the top, you can just coast the rest of the way.

18. That's why some of them are called Mountin' Bikes.
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:59 am

LOL

Your mummas so dumb she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:22 am

jhahahaha i loved that why sex is like riding jokes
Back to top Go down
StOnA

StOnA

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:18 am

yeah same here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Joke Thread
Page 1 of 1