BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New bars - What to get?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pryaz
pryaz

Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-05-23

New bars - What to get? Empty
PostSubject: New bars - What to get?   New bars - What to get? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:22 am

Hey all,

I'm looking for new bars with 8 inch rise, not sure about width. I want short bars as it would make bar spins easier and I want to learn how to barspin, but I want bars that will also give me enough control to dirt jump with.

So the 2 questions I'm asking would be, what width and what bars?

A few options I've looked at are : Coalition holy cross, Macneil Silencers, Odyssey Lumberjacks and Sunday Triumphs.
Back to top Go down
honda677

honda677

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New bars - What to get?   New bars - What to get? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:01 am

there not really short bars, the triumphs are 32' i think and i know macneil sileners and lumberjacks are about the same size, not sure about the holy cross bars tho, if you want short bars get something like the Colony Unlucky bars or something/
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: New bars - What to get?   New bars - What to get? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:30 am

the federals are alright i like them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New bars - What to get?   New bars - What to get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New bars - What to get?
Page 1 of 1