BMX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMX Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora Jet Aircraft.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IDrinkYourMilkshake
Administrator
Administrator
IDrinkYourMilkshake

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Aurora Jet Aircraft. Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm

So, many of you may or may not know, the Aurora jet aircraft is a speculated top-secret jet capable of speeds of Mach 6+. (Some speculate a top speed of Mach 20.)
Ever since "skyquakes" have occurred in Los Angeles, as well as the appearance of "donuts on a rope" contrails in the late 1980's, many speculated that the U.S.A.F. has been testing a supersonic aircraft, called the Aurora, the name coming from a slip in the U.S.A.F. budget requests, under the SR-71 and U2 budget requests.
The American government has since denied the existence of any aircraft similar to the Aurora since.
In addition to this, the SR-71 spy plane was retired from service in 1999, saying to reduce the budget of up to $400,000,000 to operate the fleet, as well as the claim that spy satellite's could perform the role better.
Usually, that wouldn't be an issue.
But, unusually, the retirement of the SR-71 spy plane was the only retirement not opposed by the U.S.A.F.
In July, 1996, NASA announced the start of the X-33 project. A rocket capable of supersonic speed and the ability to reach outer space from a normal landing.
Since the announcement of the X-33 project, sightings of the Aurora have continued. The government continued to deny the existence of the Aurora jet, claiming that the sighting was of test flights of the X-33.
Also, in the mid 90's, a lawsuit was filed against Area 51 for burning hazardous/radioactive waste, a by product of stealth aircraft.
And that's what we're left with as of now.
So, based on this information, this is my conclusion:
The Aurora does exist. The U.S. government is lying to the general public, (but what's new?)
The X-33 is not the Aurora, but a space-capable variant of the Aurora.

Lockheed-Martin X-33
Aurora Jet Aircraft. 798px-X-33_Venture_Star

The Aurora
Aurora Jet Aircraft. Aurora3

Note that the two aircraft are not similar in profile shape, thus implying that the X-33 is an improved design on the Aurora, also a possibility of and improved design, or a modified design to accomodate space flight.
Thoughts, alternate conclusions, and other input is encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 pm

cool this could meen they can take people to different planets like uranus haha only joking but seriously

i honestly dont see the point of lying about shit to the people like aliens and crap
Back to top Go down
Blake

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:12 pm

wow my brain just died of overload
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:27 am

i only read the part about supersonic aircraft and how it gets into space from the ground
otherwise my brain would explode haha
Back to top Go down
Brendan
Forum Idiot
Brendan

Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:15 am

Sweet!
And the government is lying to us bout everything!
Heres proof that they are lying bout aliens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O88tqxdMZqU
Back to top Go down
fasterthandoug

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 pm

the problem with that Much speed , is the heat disapastion, you have to get rid of it somehow .

[Quote=Homer Simpson]In this house, we obey the laws of THERMODYNAMICS[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Cornfish
Administrator
Administrator
Cornfish

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:30 am

Homer simpson wrote:
In this house, we obey the laws of THERMODYNAMICS

haha i made it work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Jet Aircraft.   Aurora Jet Aircraft. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora Jet Aircraft.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BMX Forum :: Away From The Streets :: Anything-